Sunday, December 5, 2010

Chocolate Brown And Pink Motif Wedding

thoughts on Advent

Svendura is today the second Advent, and soon it's that time again. Christmas. For the sixth year without a family.

Without my adult daughter, now 27 and I must be with her long, dark hair looks so similar. Without my older daughter who is now in its third year of training, without the almost grown-up son who is on the way to school without my little son, who sees me so similar as to each immediately notice and without my youngest daughter, who now already a teenager. And of course without my wife, our big house at Christmas time has always festively decorated. Who has taken my place in the family? I do not know and it does not really matter.

This year I will be Christmas and the Advent namely, enjoy yourself right again. That's what I am determined. Yesterday I Claudia against specified properly, because of that I will manage it this year to celebrate Christmas without sadness. I will not even come out from the celebrations and the laughter. Who can do it, if not I?

In pre-Christmas high spirits I've even made a small Christmas decoration in the room. The first, since I live back in Kiel. A thick red candle, I put on a small plate with angel. This year I'm almost grimly determined to enjoy Christmas, after all, I am a complete Christmas pro. Unfortunately, is my Attack fiercely determined AdventsGenießung not Chris's Rear "I'm driving home for Christmas, oh I can not wait to see those faces ...".

"Which home, Which faces?" I ask myself and I am sad for a moment. Christmas is nothing more for wimps, I think, but we can not, of course can also vary.

Christmas Eve, I will cook a great meal. Something fat from Dr.OETKER school cook book and a 22 on the clock makes Birdy . For the first holiday I've reserved a table the Rathskeller and on the great Holsteiner kale record I am already looking forward. The fact is there really delicious.

Conclusion: I'm really looking forward to Christmas 2010 and I myself will make sure that there is at least as good as in the past five years. I wish you all that you hinbekommt that and of course I wish everyone a happy second advent.

The ghosts of Christmas past ...
Christmas 2005 Christmas 2006

Christmas 2007 was just as beautiful as in 2006.
Christmas 2008
Advent 2009 Christmas 2009

0 comments:

Post a Comment