Saturday, December 11, 2010

Brown Spotting For 2 Weeks After Period

Event Tip: Matthias Wilms - Outrageous Christmas

"I want a dose of extra tzatziki." Nagging in Syrtaki I, in my view, the best Greek restaurant in Kiel.

"We go straight to the reading and you will not smell it from all the button holes, like a large clove of garlic and a little too thick painted, right?" Complains sees Claudia and myself to frowning.

Volker keeps out simply says nothing, and acts as if he'd just had a particularly interesting pattern in his Gyros discovered. I turn them immediately to bitch mode: "First, my knitted dress no buttonholes, secondly, the three layers of a normal make-up and third, but I do that extra. Or did you forget how close this is in the Portable and like last time this one incense aunt was sitting close to me totally and smelled all the time after Tibetan Tonka beans? This time I'm prepared. We want to see who today evening more open space around them. "My high-performance brain thinks constantly such brilliant plans. That's the advantage if one is gifted.

What is the issue here at all?
It is a reading Matt Wilms . If you have a sense of really funny and well-read Christmas stories, then I have a great tip for you. On 15.12.2010 reads Matthias by 20 clock in the Kiel Portable its new program "outrageous Christmas". A potpourri really funny and brilliantly adduced before Christmas stories. We were the first time there and all enthusiastic.

The Portable is quite small with only a few places, so call quickly and reservation service. I am now curious if you have as much fun as going Volker, Claudia and myself. That was a really great evening. Maybe then you write a little comment about how you liked it?

Little Extra Tip: Only a hundred yards further along the road lies the Holtenauer Syrtaki where there are to my taste the best Greek food in town. Take an extra serving of tzatziki, then you have in reading a bit more space around you. Have fun :-)

Matt Wilms - Outrageous Christmas
Wednesday, 15/12/2010, 20 clock
admission 8 euros.
Café Portable
Kiel, Holte Str
Tel 174 0431 / 800 66 73
Kiel, Holtenauer Straße 196
Tel 0431-801864

Warning - Another Date:
On 4 Advent Matthew reads the Bird Cage excerpts from his Christmas program. Already over 16 clock then they meet for a cozy Christmas coffee cake. Matthias around 17:30 clock begins with the reading. Admission is free.
your not shy in front of the Bird Cage needs to have. The store is very cozy and the crowd very nice and very mixed. I'm only this morning at half past four in there, come homecoming :-)

Bird Cage
Kiel Kiel, Town Hall Street 10
Tel 0431-696 73 73

0 comments:

Post a Comment