Saturday, November 27, 2010

Leather Waxing In Crock Pot

Where do your pictures?

Svenja-and-the-City auf Fotosafarin in Kiel "Claudia?" trumpet I happily into the phone. "Can you be with me in ten minutes? We need to take pictures. I have a thousand new ideas for the blog."

silence at the other end of the line.

Claudia Are? Are you? "

" Say, Tinky Winky, you know how it really is late? "

None idea. dc lunch I guess. I've just made an XXL-Schnitzel from ALDI. "

" It's ten past eight You know what call early Saturday after eight in ten, because you want to take pictures? "


" Of course not. You should still take the pictures. I have a degree of master as a photographer, or you? "I give slightly bitchy. " I lie still in bed and sleep. "

" So what? Then you just stand on. Or will you spend your life in bed? I stand here in the mantle and have everything planned in detail. Today we must make school photos. One front and one in front of the main Gymi. And I need a picture where I stand in front of a pharmacy. And when we're done, we go to ALDI. You have to do with a photo of me Shopping cart before ALDI.

And then we go to me and rely on the studio flash equipment. I need lots of photos. I go running out of pictures for new postings. How soon can you be about this? "

silence on the line.

" Claudia? Are you back to sleep? CLAUDIA!

"Hmmm, what ...? Oh, sorry. Yes, well, Tinky Winky, I just put this on and then come over to you. "" Yes, hurry up, ok, but try your hand a bit, yes? "Fortunately, they can not see me here with your eyes role.

My goodness, are sleepy your friends too? Now, I am a patient guy, but Claudia creates me again and again. It has total real lucky that it just made me to her friend

Conclusion. The photos for my blog created in very different ways. Some images are snapshots that I make the move with the self-timer of the small Lumix and other photos I'm talking to passersby, "Excuse me, can you please even take a picture of me as I stand here so and so cute it looked and now? away again from a distance. And again and again without using the flash and ... " Amazing how some people patiently are.

But many shots for the blog is my best friend Claudia, who actually has a master's certificate as a photographer (and myself regularly with her patience and her perfectionism drives white-hot).

0 comments:

Post a Comment