Thursday, December 16, 2010

Eagle Project Park Bench Plans

travel plans

Svendura plant Endurowandern in Schottland
Sometimes I surprise myself Did you know for example that in June I will travel by motorcycle to Scotland? Probably not, because until I just knew not yet.

the one moment I inform myself more bored than different ways to travel by motorbike to the UK, only moments later, "confirmed reservation" already using the mouse to click on . A woman, a motorbike, interior cabin, Esbjerg-Harwich , one way. If I

on 2 June in England aboard the Dana Sirena role, I will take pleasure with my Enduro very small streets to the north. Whether it is true that since all drive on the wrong side? That I can not really imagine, but I'll find out. Maybe that is also important for other times.

The return trip to book later on the island, for I have not the slightest idea how long does a trip at all. Adequacy five weeks?

My little kava is made for the narrow single track Roads in the Highlands, as well as my stomach for the good Scottish breakfast. And I really want to try haggis and drink beer of course and watch a lot of other things to do.

On the way back I could still visit travel throughout Wales and Cornwall, and perhaps Ireland, but it depends very much on my travel fund. For the first time I think about that is to travel without a tent and I rely on Bed & Breakfast. Is it really that easy in the UK, a B & B to find (in June) and are 30 pounds in about realistic for a bed with breakfast?

evening I will, of course, a little aufbrezeln and into the next pub stöckeln. I think I will come quickly to the people to talk with my casual casual: separates "And you wear including skirts rather ...?!"

0 comments:

Post a Comment