Thursday, December 23, 2010

Can Flucloxacillin Be Used For Chest Infections

Merry Christmas

Svenja und Claudia Frühstück Koffeehuusbei PLAZA "Whether here Haggis have?" I ask Claudia, as we sit at an empty table in Koffiehuus . But instead of giving me a reasonable answer, it only takes me to their dreaded "On the edge of sight glasses.

"Ok, I had not even suspected. but a great opportunity would have been to train a little for Scotland. Then I take instead the shrimp with scrambled eggs, so I can practice a bit. "

It's the day before Christmas Eve and like every year I have now taken time off to share it with Claudia, the Christmas dinner apprehended. And also like every year we go to PLAZA, because there are just all kinds and a great breakfast and a shoe store .

Overnight keel is thick with snow and when I dry my little car from the garage out into the dense snow steer, I wonder if I can now only 300 meters to Claudia would create. It is at eight clock, when I right outside their front door despite winter tires first-time drivers, but with great feeling, we finally make it to the Koffiehuus where it is known, and not only in the morning no Haggis.

Svenja und Claudia Frühstück Koffeehuusbei PLAZA The breakfast is delicious and my already happy Christmas mood builds to a 1A high spirits. Now not only beginning to embrace new people, I think. They could understand that totally wrong. Claudia is also is the best festive mood.

First stop, meat and sausages. I imagine a colorful plate of sausages, peat cutters and wieners together and garnish it with baked cheese, eggs, feta and a great little package of fish sticks. The Ducks already are in the home freezer . Only thing missing is the fresh meat.

"Good morning, ladies." Greets us from afar my favorite vendor at the meat counter. She knows us and knows well that one can not foist us some lean fillet. Indeed, she examines six particularly fatty chops out for us. Although I have since learned that professionals never use the evil word fat, but always speak "mixed beautiful '. But fortunately the same. adopt

Fröhlich us from the nice butcher Girl, we wish each other a Merry Christmas, and stöckeln slowly Blanchet in the direction where I ask two boxes of your favorite wine to your basket and I also am pleased that I do with it until the summer am.

Endurowandern mit Svenja
Meanwhile it has happily carried on snowing, and the little sweetmeats Seat is white. How fortunate that I have attracted my extra special winter outfit with thick boots and warm grass tops. I do a little sorry for the people who run around in their cold and stiff jeans and I think I probably still in the future because a lot of education work has to work.

Conclusion: It is the day before Christmas Eve and I wish you a merry Christmas with all my heart. And if you have a family , then take it once firmly in the arm and keep it a little magical moment caught more than you do that on other days.

0 comments:

Post a Comment