Monday, December 13, 2010

What A Business Licence Look Like

Advent Party

Svenja in Strumpfhosen und Minikleid
" style and often only a disgrace wafer-thin line. "muses Claudia softly to himself, and stirred more thoughtfully in their coffee.

"What do you mean?" I ask suspiciously. We sit together with Volker beep and the Bird Cage and celebrate in the 3rd Advent into it.

"Nothing. Just so. "Claudia replied absent and further stirred in their stupid coffee while I pour myself another glass from the total Sektsangria practical liter jug.


" I thought you have to complain about anything again, But it's good. "

" No, no, all right. "Brief pause. And then: "Nice dress, but rather short, right?"

Go therefore so again. Then I can yes ever taken to make the whole lyre: Blah, blah, dress too short, blah, make up the spoon, embarrassment, embarrassing, blah. But Claudia is silent.

I am still under attack, "Well hörmal.," I say a little too loud. "The dress is easily the belly button test and perhaps even most of the Pobackentest. How could that be so short? "" What dress? "Claudia replied dryly. "I see absolutely no dress. Only a black sweater. "

Thus a nerve. If your supposed friends so critical and have rumzumeckern what ever to you? I Mecker rum perhaps Claudia, because she has put on this red maxi dress, which goes almost to the knees? I might say that I would constantly fear, dancing draufzutreten there? No, I do not say because I'm polite. Although the length of Grope her reminiscent of a wedding dress. But I tell her of course not, because I am a good friend and because I have enjoyed a totally good education.

Fortunately, Michael is laying, the landlord of the Bird Cage, in this moment, Amy Winehouse, and as a secret character, Claudia and I rush to the opening bars of "Valerie" on the dance floor. Pass only on that you do not step on your dress. "I give Claudia still caring a good I mean that is good advice with my friends.

trying Meanwhile Volker, the European record in the drinking of alcohol to break free wheat beer and eats beep uncontrollably through the entire bar food on the counter.

order After the dance I Sektsangria another pitcher. This is not just my tip in the Birdy, but also the only form in which I eat fruit. As champagne in there, Fanta, white rum, vodka, cognac and fruit. In addition, the Sangria clears the super thirsty after dancing. You should only make certain to have enough aspirin in the house.

Svenja und Claudia im Birdcage When Claudia and I later let the ice cubes in our glasses sound, I think that this is unprecedented, the first long night of partying since my appearance in the hospital . Has yet taken a lot more energy than I thought. And I have to remember that only Claudia has been here in the hospital for me and how it has provided me round the clock and has some time finally refused to leave my hospital room and is just not gone home. "Phew, that was a difficult time. Claudie, I'll never forget. You were my guardian angel in the hospital and the only one who stood between me and the white cloud . Thank you, my angel "

. Conclusion: As a beep and I three-thirty in the morning clock finally stöckeln home I am quite exhausted, but very, very happy. I had such fear of the Advent and now it's the most wonderful Advent weekend for ages now. I'm happy.

PS:
If you want to know how the evening looked like from the perspective of Pieps , the little mouse, then you can in the Blog read the small sweet Fellkneuls. I'm looking forward.

PPS: Who is beep? This is the little cloth mouse, which has accompanied me on my motorcycle trip to France , and I have so much in my heart that they the only one allowed to sleep in my bed.

0 comments:

Post a Comment