Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Which Is The Best Pre-workout Supplement?

What did Sven and Woody Allen have in common?

Can you imagine how it is for an actor, even in the movies to see on the screen? As a gladiator, or maybe as a doctor or a cop? He sits in the front row and still remembers the shooting and of course he knows himself, despite the costume immediately.

Entwicklung Mann zu Frau

Better I can not explain how weird it feels when I look at myself in the old Sven-photo. No doubt this because in the photo I am. I remember even more precisely to the day when I did it. And yet I know for sure that I do not really up there on the canvas against Lions fight.

Conclusion: I am the friendly smiling Sven on the right photo. I am joyful in the snow in high spirits and grinning at the camera. I can not help it. Sven would be harder. But this is a miracle if one is booked as Lara Croft and instead must give Woody Allen? This is a nerve Fortunately, I've corrected that mistake now, even if it is sufficient instead of Lara Croft now only for Bridget Jones. But I'm happy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment