Thursday, November 11, 2010

Mastrabating With A Condem

women understand now

Svenja kauft Wäsche "The Else is waiting but just waiting to present themselves in their new sexy lingerie. With nothing on except a little black lace and a charming smile. Who said they bought only for himself but I'm not stupid. I know how to run something. "

So or so I thought in my first life. I have never believed it when a woman told me that was the nice clothes, or perfume for her own well-being. That's a lame excuse, because they do not like to admit that she wants to make it big.

But now, five years later, when I stand? At H & M in front of the wash bay and looking pensively out a new bra. "Why? The old has gone broke, or he jumps to no more? "Is the typical young question. But what can you expect from other people that can buy the most of their life underwear for women .

I also have the right to complain and make fun of me a bit. Because I know both sides? No, but because I was just in my first life. I have my underwear also purchased themselves.

:-) But now I buy this new bra, because I find it beautiful and because I find it beautiful. And I'm watching for sure that I get to see no one there, except myself in the bathroom mirror in the morning. Some things are just understood only when one has personally experienced it.

But I wonder how it is with other women? They feel like? And what about the guys, or with their husbands? Can be your underwear today still buy from her partner?

0 comments:

Post a Comment