Monday, November 8, 2010

Antique Crystal Punch Bowls

transsexualism and loneliness

"For a single is the world's great gourmet buffet." Samantha said in Sex and the City.

Well, I live as a single, and I loved to do. I am free and independent, have no relationship stress, no annoying discussions at midnight, can sit without being asked ten hours my iMac, motorcycling, as much as I like and do a thousand other beautiful things that can make life as comfortable as a single.


Nevertheless, there are days when I stand before this remarkable A delicious buffet of life and feel like the only vegetarian breakfast sausages with a Palatine Schlachteplatte. For me, just nothing to it.

establish a new family and have children? No, I'll get back a second time. If I get pregnant, then in three hours two CNN broadcast van outside my front door and if I have a child, there is still enough for a place on the front page of FIG.

suspect anyone, so I have given this blog the title Sven-and-the-City ? This is more than a cheap pun. This stupid TV show has given me time support. If I have no could have family more, then I at least wanted to live a life like that of Carry and Samantha from Sex and the City. I wanted to do stöckeln itself as a strong, confident woman, professionally successful and financially independent on expensive shoes through the city and all that just like me. My shoes are expensive but no Manolo Blahniks, but only Deichmanns and become the big city is Kiel, but overall I did pretty well but hammer out and live the way I like it.

meantime, however, my heroines betrayed me. You have to have grabbed her Mr. Big, married, have children, go to pieces bear, probably Birkenstocks instead Blahniks and have also no other occasion, our beautiful single life to betray. Now I'm probably the only one still remaining sex-and-the-City Girl?

many things today the way it even before my marriage has always been: I live as a single in a beautiful apartment right in the city and under the house are a little car and my motorcycle and maintain both a full tank that it starts again . Just that today have a long-haired Svenja in miniskirt in the car, or as a biker girl on her Kawasaki increases. It could not be better, right?

Transsexualität und Einsamkeit

Nevertheless, I feel lonely sometimes . Am I perhaps just Therefore, as a single because I would anyway abkriegen anyone? No, it is hopefully not and I'm not alone. In my best friend Claudia, I've found a soulmate with whom I can talk about everything and I can also exchange with the warmth and affection. I have acquaintances who have work colleagues and even a few made friends Biker Buddies. However, I sometimes miss something. But on the other hand I have since found an ingenious recipe: Whenever I am overcome by one of those stupid loneliness and sexy blonde conquest and Vermissungsanfälle, I'll tell me one of the old Sven's favorite jokes:

"There was once a handsome prince, the beautiful Princess asked, "Will you marry me?" And she answered: "... NO!"
And the prince lived happily for many years and went fishing and riding motorcycles, hung around with his friends every day, drank beer and got drunk as often as he wanted to sit endlessly at the computer, left his socks on the chair in the dining room and lie had sex with prostitutes, neighbors and friends farted, your heart's content, sang, burped and scratched extensively on the bag.
END "

0 comments:

Post a Comment