Friday, November 26, 2010

Sensor On Lg Chocolate Touch

press campaign AZ editorial against my person - reply

The local section of the Allgäuer Zeitung limited of late no longer limited to reporting, but operates - expressed cautious - political opinion. Unfortunately, my views in the reaction of this newspaper encounter unified resistance, which is why for some time now conducted a campaign against my person, against which I am now as follows to defend like:


Ladies and Gentlemen,

for over 15 years I ask a lot of my free time voluntarily and without payment of a substantial number of clubs and my party are available . For over eight years, I make my contribution as a Councillor of the City of Kaufbeuren, cherished by countless citizens of this city were, as the result of my re-election in 2008 proves. I have never seen such a long time that a newspaper that in Kaufbeuren and in the Allgäu has a monopoly, a press campaign against a voluntary person staged and thereby produces no apparent reason a direct link between policy statements and professional position. Apparently, they are concerned to meet me in my professional existence. I would therefore ask you to be at least as fair and reflect my personal opinion on the comments from Mr Bear from 25.11.2010, like in the form of a letter to the editor, in full:

the figures in the report and the comments of Mr. Baer of 25/11/2010 is wrong in several respects: Mr. Baer gives the impression that I would have been general in the City Council meeting of 11.23.2010 on "Climate Change" expressed. The truth is, however, that I have relied on the speakers of the group of Alliance 90/The Greens that we start from Kaufbeuren, can not contribute to the salvation of the world's climate, because Kaufbeuren with around 40,000 inhabitants in the face of a world population not of some 6.9 billion people any consequence. When the group of Alliance 90/The Greens fact referred to is at risk without the adoption of a "climate change" approach for the city of Kaufbeuren and the "family destination Kaufbeuren," I have expressed as well as other members of my group my lack of understanding because of this connection and to noted that we already own for lack of Industries with CO 2-related emissions in Kaufbeuren not cause climate change. Literally, I added: "We are not yet in the Ruhr area in Bitterfeld, the time of the former GDR." Mr. Bear me also raises before heckling, but leaves unmentioned is that my own speech by heckling from the fractions of the SPD and Alliance 90/The Greens was disrupted and that in this emotional debate, other colleagues have responded with interjections . Mr. Baer also claims that had been given me a Ordnungsruf: This claim is false, especially as the Rules of Procedure of the City Council pursuant to § 35 paragraph 1, sentence 2 heckling expressly permitted. Finally, Mr. Baer said in his comment, I would have compared the Bavarian Radio with the New Germany or similar publications. This claim is false. My criticism of the methods of a BR-show "Südwild" of September 2010 was of key members of the Broadcasting Council, as the Bavarian interior minister and the head of the Bavarian State Chancellery in personal letters, moreover, specifically shared.

Sincerely

Dr. Thomas Jahn

0 comments:

Post a Comment