Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Super Pump Mental Side Effects

The trip, Day 8 - Nagold - Neckar - Spessart

Ich werde morgens von der Sonne geweckt The next morning I will have to awake just after seven, because pricks me a radiant sun through closed eyelids in the eye.

Yippieh, what a beautiful morning. With three sets I hop into the shower and get ready in record time. Even the mascara must turn out a little thinner today because I want to have breakfast at last, and as soon as possible start to the day.

Breakfast at the Wolf's Gorge is really mega tasty. Only the coffee is a bit thin and when I accidentally spill something on the yellow table cloth, it is not even a right place. Nevertheless, I present a precaution the salt shaker on the job.

have an hour I packed my bags and start the long-legged green Kawasaki. I'm thrilled every time anew, how calm and even the small motor is running. Without rattling and rattling at idle, he whispers quietly to himself. I drive it very gently in the first 10 kilometers and stay warm at low speed, stable below 5,000 rpm. This also gives me the opportunity to shake off the last heat of the bed and even a little too smooth to be.

The next town is Bad Herrenalb. It is a bright beautiful day and the thermometer at the People's Bank already shows 14 ° C on. In this area resorts are strung like pearls on a string. I drive alternately exciting winding roads and then roll back quietly by one of the small resorts. It's fun and I feel all around happy and satisfied.

today I would like to ride in the Bavarian Spessart, me on my recent trip was so impressed. Unfortunately, I've spent there in 2007 not a single minute and was totally dry wet and frozen. But now it looks better.

About Bad Wildbad I get to the Black Forest Spa Route and follow it to the course of the Nagold. A beautiful little river, which has retained much of its originality. I reach Pforzheim and look at the fish ladder in Nagold Weissenstein. Finally, I am not a philistine and watch me go to quite a few places. In any case, as long as I do not need to get off this ...
Fischtreppe der Nagold in Pforzheim Weissenstein
The fish ladder of the Nagold in Pforzheim Weissenstein

My route goes through Pforzheim through and on the main road, I experience a dirty, ugly city. In fairness I must say that multi-lane thoroughfares and only rarely through the most beautiful corners of a city. Maybe someone knows Pforzheim can and I still write something nice about this town?

Walheim When I reach the Neckar River and follow its course towards the north. The sun has now disappeared behind dark clouds and I look suspicious to the top, whether it is already time to put on the rain suit. By Heilbronn and Neckarsulm I pull my car along the river.

in Eberbach I leave the Neckar and bend to the northeast from the Odenwald. On the Siegfried road I drive through the middle of this beautiful landscape. Fortunately, there is little traffic and I can really enjoy the ride.

Irgendwo am Neckar
Somewhere on the Neckar, I unfortunately forgot where. Thank you, this is castle Zwingenberg. Volker has noticed it first.

Meanwhile, I'm already back seven hours in the saddle and quick Miltenberg I am beginning to look for a bed for the night. Today I do not think I lost tents to To make because now it has started to rain again. The bed search is now more particularly frustrating. I make twice the mistake of leaving my route because I follow the signs into a hotel. Both times it is a detour of 5 miles and both times the shops are closed. knock bells, cursing, but there is none. Crap. Continue.

Located in the Bavarian Spessart I find but a real piece of gold from a country inn, the capercaillie in Hobbach. Even the sight of the food card to me is the water in the mouth and the prices of food and drink are so incredibly cheap that I fear even small portions, but not the grouse! The overnight stay costs 30 € with breakfast and my room is furnished with brand new, blue stained rustic furniture very comfortable. I am very excited to have found this great inn

Auerhahn in Eschau Hobbach Neuhammer
The capercaillie in Hobbach -. My top tip for bikers in the Spessart

I can make the Enduro in the garage behind the inn and Wear the luggage the few steps to my room. Without me, I'm going to move things in my bike down to the large winter garden and drink a beer first at rest. I realize that the days are exhausting, and I, the eight hours in the saddle of that model is no longer as easily take that as late as the beginning of my journey. When I'm home again, I need safe recovery from the first holiday.

an hour later, I appear to completely re-styled in the guest room. Under the arm I carry beep that is too lazy to work, my travel notebook, two pencils, a sharpener, various maps, travel funds, and my digital camera. Sign the logbook: On the next trip I take a small handbag and a pair of high boots. Two tables away sits a cute blonde that is against the mighty I with my boring flat ballerinas abstinke transgressors, because you have a some really hot in wedge heels. But my dress is much shorter, so I can make up some ground.

I give the beauty a radiant smile, but she has only a dry grin left for me before she looks away, confused. Somehow, this number does lately not as good as before. And I'm so knotted in my first life some great contacts, when I decided to go against a friendly smile, a chat with the beauty. This whole Passingsache decided its drawbacks. Crap, because I've never before considered. I have to get used to it yet, that beautiful Women now out-of-reach for me.

For dinner I order one of my absolute favorite dish, boiled beef in horseradish sauce. I can not believe that a large portion costs only € 5.60 and would have still liked to eat a steak, but I'm already tired.

Now comes the part I love the evenings in the hotel so much. Thick crude and shot around, I'm sitting happy at my table and write in pencil in the small travel diary, as long as the impressions are still fresh.

I order given to me from time to time a fresh beer or a glass of wine. The I have to pencil that evening the same sharpen more than once before about half past nine I really really tired and bed difficult disappear to my room. Minutes later, I'm already asleep.

0 comments:

Post a Comment