Sunday, October 17, 2010

Different Ways To Masterbait

journey into the past

Svenja und ihre Ex Verlobte Dian und Butch summer of 1980. My name is not Sven, I'm 18 years old and I live with my parents in Kellinghusen, a small town in Schleswig-Holstein.

My main interests? Motorcycles and girls, where the order has changed recently.

One Day when I come home from school, my mother tells me that a new girl was in the city. An American woman, her name is Dian, comes from New York to visit here and her German grandmother.

I immediately wish to learn about this interesting and totally exotic to me Girl and I actually manage to even get in their vicinity.

My mother gives me you tips in that direction. I think she has a bit scared that I might be gay because I spend all my money for girls' clothes and be seen again in drag. No, Mom, I'm not gay, I'm just kind of different. I see myself as a woman. The term transsexual I knew at that time.

Dian lives with a girlfriend nearby and one day I get a surprise invitation to the apartment of two young women for dinner.

I know now: This is the night that happened in the ES. Perhaps it reminds you of the movie American Pie ? To Jim, the guy who's a virgin and wants to get this super sexy, Eastern European exchange student Nadia in bed? Although inside I'm like Nadia, but outwardly I will exactly what Jim wants also.

A small uncertainty remains anyway because I am at the time still a virgin and I have to rely completely on Dian. You'll know what I must do it and how it all works.

Svenja und ihre Ex Verlobte Dian und Butch I will not be disappointed. The evening will be unforgettable. Dian knows everything there is to know and even some things that I did not even know they exist.

Dian I tell of my female soul, and she finds it interesting at first glance and lets me wear so often I like their stuff.

I even remember that I sometimes Dian things went to school. Not in the Rock, but in their high boots that I wore over her jeans.

remains absolutely unforgettable my physics class in high school when I was suddenly on the board and am gestöckelt from my place in the last row of Diane High Heels forward on the board. Hardwood floors, noisy, conspicuous, embarrassing, I got a red head, but that was all. No one has said anything about my outfit.

I have often wondered why then everything went so well and has never been trouble. Maybe because I was quite popular? Because I did it naturally easy? Because bullying was not invented yet? I do not know.

from Dian and me a pair. On 24 December 1981 we engaged ourselves and take an apartment together. My parents are furious. For their taste is a bit too ripe and Dian too sexy for her boys and they fear that I could throw the school and the school let fly, but I do not, of course.

Svenja und ihre Ex Verlobte Dian und Butch Dian and I stay together for several years before we part ways eventually. You would like to get married and start a family, while I'm still too young to feel.

I was just accepted to the police and would like all my energy into this new profession. We part without Dispute, but mobile phone and Internet are still far from being invented, and we lose ourselves in the eyes.

In the summer of 2010, I get an e-mail from Dian: "I come for a visit to Germany. I am divorced and live with my new friend Butch in the South. You'll like him. I'm looking forward to our reunion. Love, Dian. "

More than twenty years have passed since we last saw them. Will I recognize Dian? Conversely, I have no doubt, of course, because I've finally changed not great. :-)

I prefer the brown dress with matching nubuck leather pumps in my short biker jacket and off you go to Hohenlockstedt where Dian and Butch are staying with a friend.

What a reunion. Dian is still the totally crazy, funky and powerful girl, when I had it in remembrance. No, life has gotten Dian is not small and I know immediately why I once loved. Both of us have grown a little, but even that is within 30 years, quite ok. Your friend Butch is a true redneck from the southern United States. We get on well straight away and I like him very much.

Together, we spend a few wonderful days in Kiel, where I put my apartment and Butch Dian available and as long to Claudia prefer. I have tears in my eyes when I finally both at the Hamburg airport, the point is. Butch invited me very cordially to the two in the U.S. where they live in a wooden house in the woods on their own mountain.

Dian und Svenja zur Kieler Woche 2010

Conclusion: This was a great reunion, but if I'll make a trip to a return visit to the southern states? There is within ten miles no piece of asphalt, which I could put a paragraph and if I succeed, the local redneck boys to convince them that being trans, all ok? I do not know yet. But great material for a travel story would be, or ...?!

PS: And here comes the explanation for the nickname "The Green Cow" for my motorcycle. As Butch learns that I ride a Kawa, he said that in his Southern Drawl "cow" and Dian make of it immediately, "The Green Cow." And so came the ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment