Sunday, October 31, 2010

Parmesan Cheese Grater Battery

five questions, two answers

Svendura unterwegs beim Motorradreisen When, in August on my Kawasaki Enduro brand new to France leave, I ask myself five questions to five uncertainties I want to answer me on this trip. Meanwhile, I'm back and I have long pressed for long enough before the answers.

I was afraid that it may have answers that would not hear me. Least of all by myself


First, the P-Q: Does the thing with the passing well enough to convincingly to travel as a woman, or will I regularly called " Transe * with motorcycle" perceived?

The question is common, because I do not know if I could ever admit to myself, if I notice that my environment I smiled as lavender Tarzan on two wheels. Fortunately, I may owe the answer, for my passing as Biker Girl worked just fine and I give myself eight out of ten possible points. The is a point deduction for it agonizing self-doubt and another for a mini dress by 225g, which I took as a single coat for the evening. Thus I have asked my very good fortune to the test, because there are far too little dress and I was so provoked second and third glances have what holds for transgendered women the risk of discovery.

Question 2: What problems arise from the One, like the others? (Meaning passing, or when I'm recognized as trans)

As I have asked myself that question, I was thinking more about what happens when someone sees me as a transsexual woman and I will be really fucked. Could I handle it?

On the opposite case, that a few drunken old boy be slippery and uncomfortable, because I had not thought of. However, these boy band would have let me know without doubt if even the slightest Zeifel would come up to my femininity. This was a real ordeal for me, if the guys do not just need an optician.

And then there was the older, very nice widower, who has made me a lovely marriage proposal. If I had not friendly rejected, I would now live in a small village near Höxter, wash his laundry, cooking, making the garden and who knows what else is expected of women do.

Svenja-and-the-City stellt Fragen und wer nicht fragt bleibt dumm

Conclusion: The Case of the Passing has executed cut fine. That was my biggest insecurity. I can exist among strange people and on the trip by a foreign country as a woman, even when I'm out without makeup and in motorcycle gear? Yes, I can!

* Passing: The ability to be perceived clearly as a woman, without bursting the transsexual past. (Passing good, bad passing).
See also: Tips for a good passing .

* Transe: A derogatory and offensive term for transsexual women.
See also: Tranny Is a dirty word?

0 comments:

Post a Comment