Thursday, March 3, 2011

Water Good 4 Getting Rid Of Phlegm

Svenja flashes from

Svenja "If you know my first name guess, I buy a bottle of champagne." I whisper to the sweet blonde running on the Bar stool sitting across from her track meet while my breasts so that they can even notice the name chains, what is in shiny sterling silver "Sven".

The blonde looks interested in . I bend a little further over to her lower my voice and add conspirators with mine: "I have another really outstanding bottle of Asti Spumante at my home in the refrigerator is not far from here ...."

with long white French Nails she grabs her pink cell phone, put it in a fashionable handbag Knautschlack is, without a word and leaves. Now she does not look interested.

"Wait wait, yes!" , after I yell and try to save what can be saved: "It does not have some cheap stuff, which cost three euros Think ...!" you. , but the blonde beauty stöckelt on thin heels like this, without looking again.

"very strange.", I think. "This has yet earlier often works ...!?" I am confused easily.

0 comments:

Post a Comment