Sunday, March 6, 2011

Big Bottles Of Shampoo In Checked Luggage Flying

Season launch in 2011

Svenjas Motorrad Saisonstart I gently pull the dusty plane of the small Kawasaki . With each movement, thick gray dust clouds rise in the dim light of the garage.

I turn the little black key, hear the excited hum of the fuel pump and a short press the red starter button I let the engine. Quietly and steadily the little single cylinder thumps in the state to himself.

I slowly roll towards the exit and pull in passing on the thick rope, with the large roller door is opened. A moment later I take out Glistening in the bright sunlight and has for a moment the eyes squint, so the sun is shining brightly in my helmet. Nevertheless, it is still slightly below 0 ° C to Kiel this beautiful morning.

slowly I drive the few hundred yards down to the harbor and follow the road around the Kiel shipyard inner fjord. Third, fourth gear, higher I'm not in town.

It is cold and the city still looks very sleepy from. As I drive to the yard, taking a silver Opel my driveway and I get a big shock. That was close. The digital speedometer of the Kawa shows 55 km / h. I look in the mirror, where the Opel hastily removed, while behind it is all free. What a Hirni. Two seconds later I would have been over, but so much time the Lord had probably not. Motorcycle 2011 season and everything is as usual.

I reach the outskirts of Kiel and slowly increase the speed. I turn on the five, the sixth gear and jet in the bright sunshine in the direction Raisdorf. How I missed this, this familiar feeling of freedom on my Enduro. I turn down two gears, the gas and tear on the Kawasaki trumpets rejoice in the frigid morning air. What a great feeling.



In the industrial area Raisdorf know I am an old, deserted parking lot, the individual parking levels are connected by steep staircases. I wonder if I still can? The green cow it can be quite sure. I look around again, even if no spectators are there, which die laughing if I fuck it up, but I'm all alone.

Standing in the footrests I drive in first gear a little apprehensive on the first flight of stairs. Just before the front reached the bottom step, I'll give gas to lift the front wheel and let it do the rest of the bike. With its long suspension travel, the lightweight Kawa climbs effortlessly up the 16 steps. Just do not be too slow. Now, if the engine dies, I'm on the side. I give Some gas and land after the last landing safely with a small hop on the two tires. That was fun, but I also feel like I'm still unsure. So many years I have not done anymore. I have to practice more frequently.

drive with just under 100 km / h on the old B4 I further south. The asphalt dries slowly in the winter sun and in front yards and on roadsides is still snow. The weather forecast for today promised 4 ° C, but we are still far away.

Einfelder Just before the lake I do with cold hands hurt so much that I decide to turn around and in a roundabout way of Flint slow to drive home. Two hours are enough for today.

Kawasaki an der Shell Tankstelle at the Shell gas station at the Hamburger Chaussee I fill on the seven and a half liter tank of kava with the proper V-Power. When paying, I let me tons of time, because it is in the cash room so cozy and warm. I try to involve the cashier in conversation, but he is more of the grumpy type. For that I am typing error in the secret number, because my hands are shaking so much that I do not really meet the 7. to flay

order some more time, I am using a moment around in front of magazine rack, until I suddenly realize that the whole time I stand before the tits leaves that are individually wrapped in plastic bags. Decisive step I leave the checkout area and make me out to check the tire pressure of the cow, but with my clammy Aua-fingers I can not get the valve caps turned off and move the control to the next time

Before I put the helmet on, I call on Claudia that she would not like to make breakfast for us. She and I'm looking forward to her delicious meal with fried eggs, Fried Sausages and without bread.

Conclusion: When I turn off the machine in the garage and pull the balaclava off his head, I'm exhilarated totally satisfied and happy. Here we go again. This familiar feeling but yet so exciting, exciting and always new, never wears out. It is as strong as it always has been, and overwhelmed at the start of a season it myself so much that just keeps me from the icy cold, tomorrow with a tent and sleeping bag on a long tour to start. But until then there are only a few weeks ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment